For Some Reason the Read More Link is Broken. If you will click the title you can read the whole article. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Opening Day

Hi there. I made a big decision to really commit to working the eHow process into something more than a hobby but less than a business. So, for opening day I am going to simply talk a bit about how the site will grow with time.

The first thing I am going to do is provide a link listing of eHow articles by category.

The second thing I am going to do is optimize my Squidoo Lens: The eHow Maniac so that it is complimenting this blog. Between the two of them you (the hopefully returning reader) will have a compilation of interesting articles that will be useful to you and if you are an eHow Maniac, there will be a place for you to see tips etc.

I hope it all works out. Thanks for reading. Have a great life. -Phil


allvoices

0 comments: