For Some Reason the Read More Link is Broken. If you will click the title you can read the whole article. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Resources for eHow Writers

This post is to thank those who have helped me. What goes around comes around guys. Thanks.

The Cheap Bastid is devoted to SEO and freelance writing. Take the time to browse the whole site and look closely at other online writing programs.

Desolator is an eHow high earner. He's written a guide to eHow that makes too much sense to ignore. Well worth your time.

Then there is Grannyshirley who has a blog on how to ehow. Like me, she is fairly new to eHow and her perspective is simply awesome.

I will continue to update this as I learn new things.


allvoices

1 comments:

Shirley said...

Hey Phil,
I just discovered your blog! Pretty cool. Thanks for the kind words about my blog. I have another blog. As a matter of fact, it is one of your ads on this page. It is: http://howtoblogablog.blogspot.com. I am also following you on that one as well.
Good luck and best wishes!
grannyshirley at eHow