For Some Reason the Read More Link is Broken. If you will click the title you can read the whole article. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Basic Writing Formula

Hey there folks. Well I have not been very busy on eHow due to real life taking up all my time. But, I was wondering what process you go thru to bring your ideas from Inspiration to Publication. Do you have a formula that you use?

My formula is simple. I get the idea and then write the article without any thought to keywords or SEO. Then I post it up and run the SEO Workers tool over it. From there I will tweak it and run it through the Google Adwords tool. Then, I publish. I will usually wait a week or two and see what I can do then to improve it. Now, since I am not a huge money maker I am open to y'alls ideas or suggestions.

Oh, and I finally made payout for the first time! Woo Hoo!


allvoices

0 comments: