For Some Reason the Read More Link is Broken. If you will click the title you can read the whole article. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Article's and Social Networking Tools

I am beginning to think that I will always be a rookie. It seems that the more I write articles or blog entries, the more I learn. And, there is so much more to learn than just writing techniques. So, I have added a twitter feed to this blog. I think that is pretty cool. And, I also put out a couple of articles on different platforms on how to use photos with your blog or article writing.

Everyone knows that photos are important, but not everyone knows how to use them from a technical standpoint. So, the photo articles on Infobarrel and Xomba will break it down. If you are looking for a code snippet, check out the Infobarrel Article as it has example code.

I've also learned that article promotion takes time. An - Awful - Lot - Of - Time

I submit my articles to various social networking sites. Going to each site and dealing with the logins, and the idiosyncrasies of each site often takes as long as the writing or research that went into the article. As of last night I found an alternative.

Onlywire.com offers simultaneous submission to a huge number of social networking sites. There are two options you can choose from. One is simply to pay for the service. It's inexpensive and likely worth every penny. The other option allows free usage of the onlywire service as long as you include an onlywire button on your site. I have no problem with that because I hope people are going to subscribe and bookmark my articles anyway.

I used it for the first time today and it worked great. I strongly suggest you add this button to leverage your social networking promotions for your blog or articles as well.


allvoices

0 comments: