For Some Reason the Read More Link is Broken. If you will click the title you can read the whole article. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

While Browsing Xomba I Found a Book Review

We've all heard of the scams and cons that are all over the net right? It seems that everyone theses days is pushing something that is too good to be true. I was browsing Xomba and found this article about making money online. It's a five topic book, but the first and last topics are on writing.

The first topic is about writing informational products and the last is on blogging. I thought the article was done really well. The author uses an internet nickname that makes no sense to me. But, apparently he was really impressed with the book that was reviewed.

Since we all are looking for ways to make a bit of extra cash with our writing I figured it couldn't hurt to share the link.

Click here to check out the book review.


allvoices

0 comments: