For Some Reason the Read More Link is Broken. If you will click the title you can read the whole article. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Constant Content and Making Money Online

I've been writing steadily online since January. I write for eHow, Xomba, InfoBarrel, my other blog, and now Constant Content. So far, I have not really cracked the code when it comes to Adsense revenue. Of all the services that I have been making money online with, eHow has steadily paid the best. That may change in the very near future though.

I've only sold two articles for Constant Content and I have almost made as much there as I have with eHow in the last six months. My very first impressions of Constant Content can be found in the initial website review I did for InfoBarrel. It's time to update those impressions here and talk about the potential for making money online at this site.

Constant Content is not an Adsense sharing site. Instead it is more like an agent. You, the author, receives sixty-five percent of every sale made. Constant Content gets thirty-five percent. If you refer an author, he or she will earn sixty-five percent, Constant Content will get thirty percent, and you get a five percent referral fee. Most people on the internet view referrals or affiliates with suspicion. Personally, I don't have any problem with it. In the real world, we look to friends, acquaintances, and coworkers for referrals all the time.

Constant Content has a very stringent set of requirements before they accept an article. It boils down to spell checking, proper punctuation, and proper grammar. There are also formatting guidelines. What this does is present your article in the best possible light for the customer.

Some writers will prefer eHow for residual income, others will prefer making money online with Constant Content by direct sales. I recommend you do both. There is that old saying about putting all your eggs in one basket after all.


allvoices

0 comments: